A-fest 2013 Group Order

This is the place where you discuss upcoming cons in the area. Need crash space? Want to know who's going so you can get a ride? Then post in here!

Moderator: Officers

animetriplicate
MEK National Treasurer
MEK National Treasurer

A-fest 2013 Group Order

Postby animetriplicate » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:40 am

Attention everyone interested in the A-fest group order! I'll be taking your information starting now, and ending July 29th.

To be part of the group order, you will need to send me $36 and tell me your A-fest member ID number and the name you have on your A-fest account. This number is located at the top right of every page on the A-fest website (https://animefest.org/) when you are logged in. If you do not have an account there you will need to make one. Please make sure badge name is filled in on your profile once you have an account, and put Mu Epsilon Kappa as the "Company (or Club) Name".

To get the money to me, you have options! If you are in/near/can make it to Denton, you can give me cash or check (made out to Brittney Ziegler) in person, just shoot me a message to organize a time to meet. If you're unable to get to Denton or just want to do this the easy way, you can send the money via paypal to animetriplicate@hotmail.com! (If you're using Paypal please select "sending money to family or friends" so I won't get charged a fee.)

We WILL be doing a group pickup for everyone like we did at A-kon! Pickups will be organized at a later date.

Return to “Conventions”