Extra Bonus Time Poll!

Check here for what's new and important announcements about the community

Moderator: Officers

What old-school show would you like to watch at the end of meetings?

Mahou Tsukai Tai
36%
Master of Mosquiton
12%
Video Girl Ai
33%
Please Save My Earth
19%

Total votes: 69

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Extra Bonus Time Poll!

Postby mindtailor » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:44 pm

So I mentioned during the meeting that there would be an additional poll this week! This poll is for an extra old-school show that we will be watching at the end of the meetings from here on out. Like I have said before, this is another serious show, so no MST3K-type shouting at the screen will be allowed. Please vote!

Mahou Tsukai Tai (OVA)
One sunny day invaders came from space. They weren't little green men or funny girls wearing school uniforms, though. They were ugly robots which defeated the UN forces in seconds. After that the invaders (known as "eyeballs") roamed around and observed human society. In fact, they were peaceful unless attacked. They were polite and followed all the traffic laws, too. Still, they were aliens and the people of Earth wanted them to go home. The Kitanohashi High School Magic Club took it on themselves to defeat these foul robots and free the world.

Master of Mosquiton (OVA)
In the 1920's, Inaho ressurrects a vampire named Mosquiton with her blood. He awakens and becomes her slave. Now, Inaho is after the O-Part, which will grant her immortality. However, a bunch of supernatural monsters are out to stop them from achieving their goal.

Video Girl Ai
Because Youta worried for another instead of dwelling on his own broken heart, he happened upon a very special video store that only the pure of heart can see. There, he buys what he thinks is a normal erotic video - until a girl climbs out of his television set. Her name is Ai, and thanks to a broken VCR, her personality is a little glitchy. Still, it's her job to help Youta feel better, and perhaps even help him get the girl of his dreams, even if Ai herself might be falling for him as well.

Please Save My Earth
Alice Sakaguchi once dreamt that she is another person living on the moon. The dream is so strange and so real that Alice can't stop thinking about it. She finds out that some of her classmates are having the same kind of dream. They soon discover that they had been seeing flashes of their past lives as a team of scientists on the moon. Alice and her friends then decide to find the other members and piece together what took place back then. Complications arise when they realize that everything that happened in their previous existence continue to haunt and affect their present lives.
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

shewolfyouko
Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Re: Extra Bonus Time Poll!

Postby shewolfyouko » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 am

Don't know what want. Too much good. D:

Cyberbeta
Ran Out of Internet

Postby Cyberbeta » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Interesting choices, all of them. Personally I knocked it down to 2 and picked from there.
I am the Wanderer, are you friend or foe?

Lookie, I found some Dragon Eggs: Image Image

Life goes on...
If you make strugle with your seriousness
You will not feel an uneasiness

Anything Goes!!!

Brawl Friend Code: 2320-5814-8624
X-Box Live: DecadeBeta

kurumilover
Industry Liaison
Industry Liaison

Postby kurumilover » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:21 am

Mahou Tsukai Tai all the way. It's got everything: magical girls, comedy, drama, romance, sci-fi mech-ish, aliens, beautiful character designs by Ikuko Itou (Sailor Moon S/SuperS, Princess Tutu), directed by Junichi Satou (Sailor Moon, Kaleido Star), and don't forget one important factor of all RANDOM ECCHI AND EVEN AWKWARD TENTACLE SCENES.

ChibiBritt
MEK National PR
MEK National PR

Postby ChibiBritt » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 am

Poor poor Master of Mosquiton. So much of a good...so much of a hilarious series....so much not enough love ;_;
I make weird sounds come out of my mouth for a living.

Miwako is cute love.

Public Relations for Mu Epsilon Kappa Society

Cyberbeta
Ran Out of Internet

Postby Cyberbeta » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:19 am

I will agree that MoM is a good series, but it came up against some stiff competition.
I am the Wanderer, are you friend or foe?

Lookie, I found some Dragon Eggs: Image Image

Life goes on...
If you make strugle with your seriousness
You will not feel an uneasiness

Anything Goes!!!

Brawl Friend Code: 2320-5814-8624
X-Box Live: DecadeBeta

Magusguile
Needs To Post More

Postby Magusguile » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Yeah, I loved Master of Mosquiton, good stuff. I still need to watch that second series that never got a US release...
Wait, do you hear that? It's the sound of the Reaper calling your name.
-Magus (Chrono Trigger)

Return to “Announcements”