Fall 2010 Room Assignment

Check here for what's new and important announcements about the community

Moderator: Officers

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Fall 2010 Room Assignment

Postby mindtailor » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:38 am

Due to a problem with the computer system that people can reserve classrooms with, a lot of people ended up double-booked with a class. Including us.

After being sent to Wooten 319, BUSI 116, Life A 204, and finally ESSC 255, hopefully we won't have to play musical rooms anymore.

The rest of the meetings this semester will take place in BUSI 116, where the first meeting was held.

Here is a map.

Sorry for the confusion! I'll try my best to make sure this doesn't happen to us next semester.
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

ZepysGirl
Ran Out of Internet

Re: Fall 2010 Room Assignment

Postby ZepysGirl » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:56 pm

...dude, I know that room. I'm pretty sure that's where my Pharmacology class is. o.o

We are going to have to get very cozy with each other, if the same amount of people show up. xD And it's not stadium seating at all, so all of the Tall People will be regulated to the back of the room. >.>

jojo3520
Posting Mecha

Postby jojo3520 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:03 pm

ZepysGirl wrote:...dude, I know that room. I'm pretty sure that's where my Pharmacology class is. o.o

We are going to have to get very cozy with each other, if the same amount of people show up. xD And it's not stadium seating at all, so all of the Tall People will be regulated to the back of the room. >.>

Not cool.. that means I have to sit at the back.. gahhh
One shot is for all you did to everyone here... And all the rest are because you messed up my clothing.
Cross Marian (D.Gray-man)
Come on, this is contest of freaks, and I'm as normal as they come.
Maes Hughes (Fullmetal Alchemist)

ChibiBritt
MEK National PR
MEK National PR

Postby ChibiBritt » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:18 pm

ZepysGirl wrote:...dude, I know that room. I'm pretty sure that's where my Pharmacology class is. o.o

Tall people can sit on the sides just fine.
I make weird sounds come out of my mouth for a living.

Miwako is cute love.

Public Relations for Mu Epsilon Kappa Society

Return to “Announcements”