Fanart dump c:

A forum to display, discuss, and review your creative works. Want to show off your fanart, fanfiction, or full-length historically accurate samurai novels? Do it here.

Moderator: Officers

KuriBear
Magical Poster

Fanart dump c:

Postby KuriBear » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am

I actually haven't been doing much fanart recently (well...none digitally, most of my fanart I DO draw is traditional and I have no scanner :d )
BTW: I mostly drew Pokemon fanart...and N xD
And some of this work is ancient ._.

Yah, that's me in the Male!MC of Black&White's outfit.This is actually based off a convo with my friends during the summer when we went to my house to get my stuff xD

Drew This on SketchFu

Yup, I am currently obsessed with N. This was a quick sketch (less than an hour, maybe 30 minutes or less) I did before going to sleep.

If you know where this character is from, I love you long time ;u; And I also drew this on SketchFu

Another, game fanart c: I still love Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. To bad my sister lost my game in Philippines >:I
"When dealing with the insane, the best method is to pretend to be sane."
Hermann Hesse

ZepysGirl
Ran Out of Internet

Re: Fanart dump c:

Postby ZepysGirl » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm

KuriBear wrote:Image
If you know where this character is from, I love you long time ;u; And I also drew this on SketchFu

Tegami Bachi? Other people know it exists? I'm on book 6 and I love it to death! :D

I think there are scanners in some of the computer labs on campus. Mostly sure Chilton has some, at least.

KuriBear
Magical Poster

Postby KuriBear » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 pm

ZepysGirl wrote:
KuriBear wrote:Image

Tegami Bachi? Other people know it exists? I'm on book 6 and I love it to death! :D

I think there are scanners in some of the computer labs on campus. Mostly sure Chilton has some, at least.

OMG, I Love you long time now xD
(it's so hard to fine fans. I once wore a Letter Bee outfit my friend made for me, but didn't have a wig or hat or scarf. But ONE person recognized the outfit. But most thought I was from Full Metal Alchemist :c )

Really!? Thanks xD
I'll check when I can. That'll be helpful for this OCT (Original Character Tournament) I'm doing on DA
Hermann Hesse

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Postby mindtailor » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:54 am

The Matthews Hall lab has scanners. We also have a wacom tablet and color printers :3
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

KuriBear
Magical Poster

Postby KuriBear » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:08 am

mindtailor wrote:The Matthews Hall lab has scanners. We also have a wacom tablet and color printers :3

That shall now be one of the places I shall lurk in xD
TY for the info

BTW: awesome signature :>
Hermann Hesse

Return to “Creative Corner”