Cross Game

Discussion for Manga Circle members and events.

Moderator: Officers

sam
Needs To Post More

Cross Game

Postby sam » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Has anyone read it? its pretty awesome. If you haven't read it, you might want to check it out. Its about baseball, but its got a really calm pace to it.

(I'm selling volume 1-4 if anyone is interested in them. Volume 1 has 3 traditional volumes in it. vol 2 onwards has 2 volumes in each one)

kurumilover
Industry Liaison
Industry Liaison

Re: Cross Game

Postby kurumilover » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:55 am

I am a huge fan of Mitsuru Adachi. I love his heart-touching stories and simple yet expressive art ; u ;
How much are you selling each one for? I already have volume 1 though, so idk if you'd be willing to sell 2-4 without the first :s

sam
Needs To Post More

Postby sam » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:56 pm

kurumilover wrote:I am a huge fan of Mitsuru Adachi. I love his heart-touching stories and simple yet expressive art ; u ;
How much are you selling each one for? I already have volume 1 though, so idk if you'd be willing to sell 2-4 without the first :s

I have a price in mind, but you can send me the price you want to buy them for in a private message and I will see if I can do it for them. Keep in mind these books are in perfect condition and the 4th one hasn't even been read once.

I really like sports anime and manga - major, one outs, giant killing and cross game are all really good

Kenpachi Marth

Postby Kenpachi Marth » Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:05 pm

I do need volume four.

Return to “Manga Circle”