View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance 
Posting Mecha

Is anyone else excited? Especially for Neku from The World Ends With You in it? Cuz I've been like, freaking out for the last couples days and I want to make sure I'm not the only one.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:01 pm
Ran Out of Internet

Neku's in it!? Ohmygod, I just got 50% MORE EXCITED!!! :mrgreen: I'm so glad I finally started playing TWEWY. Have they announced a Japanese release date yet? I've been keeping away from fan sites because I hate the baseless speculation... :roll:

But yeah, I'm very excited. KH:3D is the main reason I want a 3DS. XD

Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:51 pm
Posting Mecha

I bought a 3DS for it. XD And it says Spring 2012 for Japanese release, I believe.

And yes! Neku's in it! I love TWEWY. I keep playing it despite beating it. XD It's so much fun~

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:20 pm
Ran Out of Internet

Ah, so then we'll probably get it Summer 2012, then? Or maybe Fall. ;_;

I'm waiting to get a Pink 3DS, but I only want it for KH at this point. Gonna have the same problem that I have with my PSP (which I only bought for Birth By Sleep :lol:). There just aren't any other games announced that interest me yet...

Aw man, and now I need to finish playing TWEWY before it comes out! My DS's shoulder buttons broke while I was partnered with Joshua, so I actually haven't gotten any farther than that. ^_^;

Aw man, but now I'm going to run into the same conundrum I get whenever another "hero" shows up in Kingdom Hearts. I always wonder why they're not good enough for a Keyblade... :lol: But yay! for getting to play as Riku again! I love his angsty-ness. It's a slightly more mature, less whiney than the angsty-ness of Roxas, and I've had just about all the Roxas Angst I can take for a while. @_@

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:07 pm
Needs To Post More

i loves myself some kingdom hearts :] i am very excited!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pm
Profile WWW
Magical Poster

*starts crying*
DANG IT!
I need money to buy a 3Ds and PSP Dx
I need to get my hands on most of the KH games. I can't be a true KH fan without them D:

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:17 am
Ran Out of Internet

You definitely need to play Birth By Sleep! :o A few of my friends we like "We can ignore it, it's not a main game" and I was like NOOOOOOOO! *cue Darth Vader*.

Really, with Kingdom Hearts, if you don't play the side games, you're missing out on most of the story! :lol: Even games like KH:COM and KH:RE:Coded, which get a lot of flak for "rehashing the same thing over again", are important. 8)

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:41 am
I Post Too Much

I would really like them to make a TWEWY 2 than get Neku in crossover role.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:06 am
Magical Poster

ZepysGirl wrote:
You definitely need to play Birth By Sleep! :o A few of my friends we like "We can ignore it, it's not a main game" and I was like NOOOOOOOO! *cue Darth Vader*.

Really, with Kingdom Hearts, if you don't play the side games, you're missing out on most of the story! :lol: Even games like KH:COM and KH:RE:Coded, which get a lot of flak for "rehashing the same thing over again", are important. 8)

Good point there.
And those side games help you understand some aspects (like about Namine being Kairi's nobody,I don't recall them ever saying it in KHII, and the reasons for some event and gives the game more depth).
It's like a good book, you can only go so far with just the main plot. But you need side plots or BG stories to help understand some events, why those events occurred, and why the characters acted the way they do.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:18 am
Ran Out of Internet

Coded is and always has been pure and utter shit. It was a fucking mobile phone game originally. Why would anybody want to play it? And furthermore, the story in that game is about as important as any and all filler arcs in Naruto and Bleach. Just skip and play every other game. Hell, I've looked at it and it made absolutely no sense to me. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll keep playing Birth by Sleep while I wait for Kingdom Hearts III to come, thank you.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:25 pm
Profile YIM
Ran Out of Internet

...hey now. I liked Coded a lot. Data Sora and Data Riku are awesome, and we wouldn't have gotten to know them without this game. Plus it finally answered the question about what was written in the bottle at the end of KH2. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean other people don't appreciate it. And if you want to keep your head in the sand until KH3, go right on ahead. At this point, the "main" series doesn't even make up half of the entire repertoire of Kingdom Hearts. That's like saying "I like Harry Potter, but only the first, fifth, and seventh books, because those are the 'important' ones." I just don't get how people can call themselves fans of the series when they outright hate most of the games.

Though why Mickey didn't just go get Tron when there were bugs in their journal data is beyond me...

Last edited by ZepysGirl on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:45 pm
Magical Poster

ZepysGirl wrote:
Though why Mickey didn't just go get Tron when there were bugs in their journal data is beyond me...

That's a good point there. But then again, if he did go and get Tron we wouldn't really have a game would we |D
Anyways, did Tron actually fully ever understand the whole keybalde/Kingdom Hearts/Separate Worlds (not including the whole real v. data world) thing?
Because I recall keybladers aren't actually supposed to tell people of other worlds about the whole keyblade thing in order to keep the worlds in balance (of course Sora broke that rule several times |D), I think I recall that from KHI with Ariel's dad I

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 am
Posting Mecha

manifest one piece wrote:
I would really like them to make a TWEWY 2 than get Neku in crossover role.

If you look through interview about KH:3D (cuz I'm a nerd and do this), they said there's a chance they are going to do something else with TWEWY. Like, maybe a sequel or something. But it's not confirmed.

ZepysGirl wrote:

Yeah! I know people who play KH2 without playing KHI and Chain of Memories. I don't get it. Because if you play KH2, you won't understand /anything/. At all. I just don't get people. I can understand not playing the ones on DS and PSP because you don't own one, but I bought a PSP for Birth By Sleep and FFVII: Crisis Core. XD And the Star Oceans. But really. All are important.

KeriBear wrote:
I think I recall that from KHI with Ariel's dad

I read somewhere that Ariel's Dad actually knows about the keyblade wars and all that stuff. I thought it was interesting...

UltimateShonenFighter7 wrote:
Coded is and always has been pure and utter shit. ...

Coded was to set up for 3D and III. It has a purpose. Especially if you get the secret ending. It helped connect some things throughout the previous games and it brings the characters of Birth By Sleep back into it and show how they will be significant in the games to come. True, it wasn't my favorite. Going through the same worlds as the other games can be repetitive. But I deal with it. Because I'm just that much of a fan. And all the different fighting systems in it put a spin on it in a way that I'm sure no other game really has.

So... Yeah. It's important. Gives us what was written in King Mickey's letter at the end of KH2 which people have been DYING to know what it said since KH2 came out, what, 6 years ago? It came out when I was in seventh grade, now I'm in college, so... Yeah. XD If it wasn't connected to the story, it wouldn't have been made. And so what if it was on the cell phone? Nomura likes to jump around to different systems. Cell phones are a big part of society. It only seemed fit that he should have something KH-related on the cell phone.

... I'll stop there. XD I could rant more, but... Yeah~

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 pm
Posting Mecha

New Trailer for KH:3D =

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhvNgouXG4k&list=FLm_mZLWQ2l1LjUo1w5kFZFw&index=1

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 pm
Ran Out of Internet

Just watched the trailer. So glad to see HoND added as a world. Beating up the, by that point, Psycho Frollo will be fun. Count me in on this game.

Yeah I haven't played BbS or Coded (no PSP) but I will get this one. What stinks though is KH3, WHEN it comes out will mos likely be PS3 exclusive. PS3 is the only one of the 3 home consoles not at my place.

As for levels, I hope a Darkwing Duck, Gargoyles or even a Rescue Rangers level is made (Give Chip & Dale something to do besides stay at the ship all the time.)

Lookie, I found some Dragon Eggs: Image Image

Life goes on...
If you make strugle with your seriousness
You will not feel an uneasiness

Anything Goes!!!

Brawl Friend Code: 2320-5814-8624
X-Box Live: DecadeBeta

Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next