Formal Gaming Night - March 7

Find out what big events are coming up in MEK and the DFW area related to anime and Japanese culture

Moderator: Officers

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Formal Gaming Night - March 7

Postby mindtailor » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:00 am

High class video games for the fancy kind.

We're going to be hosting another Formal Gaming Night this semester! Dress as fancy as you want and come on out and play video games! Tuxedos, suits, ballgowns, prom dresses, etc. are all encouraged. Have a fancy outfit but don't have other opportunities to show it off? Now's the time!

Of course, dressing formally is completely optional, but it's always awesome! We will be serving some fancy snacks, and it would be highly appreciated if some of y'all would like to bring snacks (nothing huge or messy, just small stuff).

Date: Saturday, March 7
Time: 6pm - 12am

People are free to bring their own video game systems, TVs, video games, controllers, and such. We will have several consoles as well as projectors and screens.

These are some games that we can have available for y'all to play [list is from last year, will be updated]:
Super Street Fighter IV
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Mortal Kombat
Soul Calibur IV
The King of Fighters XIII
Tekken 6
LittleBigPlanet
Tekken Hybrid
Blazblue Calamity Trigger
Dead or Alive 4
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Rockband/2/3
Virtua Fighter 5
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Let me know if y'all think of other games you think we should have and I'll see if we can get them.

I hope lots of people can go - feel free to invite your friends who don't necessarily come to MEK!
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

Return to “Events”