Formal Gaming Night - November 14th

Find out what big events are coming up in MEK and the DFW area related to anime and Japanese culture

Moderator: Officers

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Formal Gaming Night - November 14th

Postby mindtailor » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:54 pm

High class video games for the fancy kind.

With International Games Day coming up, we're going to be hosting another Formal Gaming Night this semester! Dress as fancy as you want and come on out and play video games! Tuxedos, suits, ballgowns, prom dresses, etc. are all encouraged. Have a fancy outfit but don't have other opportunities to show it off? Now's the time! We'll be having a prize for whoever has the fanciest outfit.

Of course, dressing formally is completely optional, so no worries if your fancy duds are out of town or you just don't have any. We will be serving some fancy snacks, and it would be highly appreciated if some of y'all would like to bring snacks (nothing huge or messy, just small stuff).

Date: Friday, November 14th
Time: 7pm - 12am

People are free to bring their own video game systems, TVs, video games, controllers, and such. We will have (at the least) a Wii/Wii U, an Xbox 360, and a PS3, as well as projectors and screens.

Let me know what kind of games you think we should have and I'll see if we can get them.

I hope lots of people can go - feel free to invite your friends who don't necessarily come to MEK!
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

Return to “Events”