A-kon 26 Group Order

Find out what big events are coming up in MEK and the DFW area related to anime and Japanese culture

Moderator: Officers

MEK National Treasurer
MEK National Treasurer

A-kon 26 Group Order

Postby animetriplicate » Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:50 am

Due to the fact that A-kon has not posted a price increase date yet, I have extended the online payment deadline to the 28th!

Hello all!

MEK is once again setting up an A-kon badge group order! For those of you who do not know what this entails, A-kon offers a 15% discount on badges if they are bought in a group of 10 or more. MEK National attends A-kon in order to run various panels, so to help get our members into the con to see all the nifty things we do, we host a group order for you all! We take your badge payments, lump them together, and buy them all at once so you get your badge a little cheaper. Additionally, we will pick up your badge for you at the convention and deliver it to you so you don't have to wait in line! You are free to opt out of this for any reason, but most people take advantage of it.

A-kon 26 is going to be held June 5 - 7, 2015 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. Please remember that you will need to arrange your own transportation to the convention, as well as any sleeping arrangements for the weekend.

For this order, a single, full weekend badge will cost $34. This order will be made via A-kon's online registration form, and as such we will need all of the information detailed in this document in order to get your badge. There will be printed copies of this at meetings, though you are of course free to print out your own or simply send me a message with the information.

You have several payment options, as follow:
  • Cash
  • Check made out to Mu Epsilon Kappa
  • PayPal payment to [removed] (please note that you must select "Goods or Services" and that there will be a $1.30/badge convenience fee added on to PayPal payments)
  • Credit card (please note that there will be a $1/badge convenience fee added on to card payments)

The deadline for payment is November 20th.

If you want to buy badges for yourself, friends, or family, now's the time! So long as I have a form and payment for each person, they are welcome to get a badge with us. You do not need to be a MEK member to be part of the order!

As always, if you have questions about any of this, feel free to post here or send me a message and I will be happy to clear things up.

Return to “Events”