Volleyball Game 5- Oct 26th

Discussion for Sports Circle members and events and topics relating to MEK's intramural sports teams. Practices, game times, announcements will all be found here.

Moderator: Officers

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Volleyball Game 5- Oct 26th

Postby Banshee_Raizer » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:57 am

Game 5: Sunday 10/26
MEK Anime! vs. Bump, Set, Psych

The game is at 8:30pm in PEB1. Physical Education Building (right across from the Rec)
Please meet in front of the REC Center for practice at 7:30pm.

Please let us know by posting here if you will be able to make it or not. If you are going, I recommend leaving early to go to the game. I know I will be doing that. I will be bringing a volleyball for us to practice with so we don't have to worry about checking one out from the RecCenter.

Also, dress appropriately. no jeans, no open toed shoes, jewelry must be removed for the game. etc. wear clothes you can freely move in(we'll eventually get our shirts in, though also prepare accordingly for weather.

If we don't have enough players, or the right amount of guys and girls by the time the game starts, then the captain has to pay a fine for the unexpected forfeit. If we know that we will be having an excessive amount of no shows beforehand, then we can avoid that. We shouldn't have a problem with this thankfully.

Everyone should at least make it in time for the game.

Asides from that, come on out and support your MEK-eteers as we scramble for the ball and score points!!

My number is 956-225-6190 if any of you need to contact me.

Return to “Sports Circle”