Volleyball 2012!

Discussion for Sports Circle members and events and topics relating to MEK's intramural sports teams. Practices, game times, announcements will all be found here.

Moderator: Officers

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Volleyball 2012!

Postby mindtailor » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:01 am

It's that time again! This year MEK will be participating in intramural volleyball, which means we will be playing against other student organizations. Games are on Tuesday and Sunday nights, and we will find out what time once we are assigned one. We need people to sign up ASAP! We will have forms available at the next meeting!

If you would like to play, that would be awesome! You don't need to have any prior experience, but if you do, that's cool. Playing on our team is about having fun! We're a bunch of nerds, we don't really expect to win - but on the rare occasion that we do, it's awesome (and annoys the other team).

Registration to play is $10 - that will help cover the team registration fee, and also gets you a cool MEK t-shirt that will serve as our uniform. If you don't have money right away, you can still fill out your form in order to join, but we will need your money ASAP. The first game will be the second week of October.
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

ZepysGirl
Ran Out of Internet

Re: Volleyball 2012!

Postby ZepysGirl » Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Oh cool! I think those are literally the only two days I could have possibly made it. :lol:

(Though I think this knocks Raymond out?)

mindtailor
MEK National Secretary
MEK National Secretary

Re: Volleyball 2012!

Postby mindtailor » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 pm

I will have team t-shirts available for pick up tomorrow during the meeting! If you have signed up but have not paid yet, please do so ASAP or you'll have to wait to get your shirt!
IN SOVIET RUSSIA, PIKACHU CHOOSE YOU!

Return to “Sports Circle”