2012 Softball

Discussion for Sports Circle members and events and topics relating to MEK's intramural sports teams. Practices, game times, announcements will all be found here.

Moderator: Officers

Subby Donut
Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

2012 Softball

Postby Subby Donut » Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Hey there everyone. This is the captain for this semester's softball team speaking. Intramural mural softball is coming up and I want as much participation from our members as possible. We will have forms to join the team available at this upcoming meeting. You don't even need to be a member to join the team. You just need to pay 10 dollars and you will get a totally exclusive MEK softball t-shirt. The REC sports people start taking entries between February 27th - March 13th, so I would like anyone who is interested to sign up before that time. Games start on Monday, March 26th, and will most likely occur on Monday and Wednesday nights around 7:30PM. I will also be planning a time to practice before hand to get people more familiar with the game.

I hope to get a lot of players this semester, and this is Co-rec, so we need boys and girls. Let's make sure that we kick some butt.
"It's Space Time!"

Return to “Sports Circle”